Sunday, March 25, 2012

this blog

You know, Hosanna, I almost forgot! I thought I had entered an earlier blog post after you were born, but now I see that today was my first post. I didn't even get to tell you!!! So, just so you know how much I wanted and loved you ever since before you were even born, I will tell you this little story.

We didn't find out if you were a boy or a girl when I was carrying you, but I really wanted and hoped you were a girl. I even named and set up this blog as "hosannafaithemfinger" before you were born, but I didn't set up a blog in case you were a boy!!! :-) LOL. I am glad to have met you that day you were born into Daddy's hands (in my big bathtub, no less!) and he told me you were a girl! I asked him, "Are you sure?", and I had to look for myself to make sure! I was so content, tired, peaceful, and joyful that you were here. Welcome, baby! I love you so much!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment